Trump Announces US Military Elimination of Infamous Tren de Aragua Leader in Lethal Strike

Trump Announces US Military Elimination of Infamous Tren de Aragua Leader in Lethal Strike

US President Donald Trump announced on Friday that the US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) had carried out a "swift and lethal kinetic strike" to kill Niño Guerrero, the leader of Tren de Aragua, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

In a statement, Trump said the US military had brought "retribution" to the families of victims of Tren de Aragua, including 12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray and 22-year-old Laken Reilly. The president claimed that his predecessor, Joe Biden, had allowed "millions of illegal criminals" to enter the US, leading to violence against American citizens.

Trump stated that he had fulfilled his campaign promise to expel Tren de Aragua from the US and bring justice to the families of their victims. The operation was coordinated with Venezuelan authorities, and Trump vowed to continue targeting the group and other cartels.

The US had previously designated Tren de Aragua as a Foreign Terrorist Organization, and Trump said the group no longer had a safe haven in Venezuela or anywhere else. The president pledged to pursue and punish the group's members, who he described as "vicious murderers and drug lords."

#News, #USA

Post a Comment

يمكنك التعليق على هذا الموضوع

Previous Post Next Post